Rachel’s insurance career began in 2011. Coming from a company that is ranked number 30 on the Fortune 500 list, Rachel joined Liberty Preferred Insurance Group in October of 2017. She specializes in Personal and Commercial Lines as well as protecting her clients lives with Life Insurance. While Rachel is able to shop the best rate for her clients through multiple companies; she always makes sure she meets the clients needs as well. Her skills and knowledge in the insurance field, whether it’s your auto, home, business or life; will confirm that you are being well taken care of and feel very comfortable with her being your agent. When she is not in the office, she enjoys spending time with her boyfriend and their son. They enjoy playing sports, the race track, fishing and exploring the outdoors.
The Latest Articles
- What’s a Home Inventory, and Why Do I Need One? March 21, 2019
- How to Store Your Outdoor Gear During the Offseason March 14, 2019
- 5 Brilliant Ideas for your ‘Bonus’ Room March 12, 2019
- How to Move From the Couch to a 5K March 7, 2019
- Why You Need a Business Mentor March 1, 2019